Iraq War Veterans Organization, Inc.
The Iraq War Veterans Organization, Inc. provides information and support for: Operation Iraqi Freedom Veterans, Global War on Terror Veterans, Operation Enduring Freedom Veterans, active military personnel and family members related to pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment issues, as well as service member and family operation Iraqi Freedom Deployment Readiness problems, information about PTSD, health issues and Veterans Benefits. The Iraq War Veterans Organization website has links to information about the Department of Veterans Affairs healthcare, readjustment after deployment, education, employment, military discounts, PTSD issues, support-chat forums, family support and deployment information.
- PTSD 101 – a web-based curriculum of diverse topics focusing on issues related to combat stress/PTSD. It is available on-demand for professionals who provide services to individuals who have experienced trauma.
- Events Calendar which covers all events and meetings
- Disability Claims Information which walks through the claim process step by step.
- Military links that include travel, matchmaker, military sites, book and publications, photos and stories.
- Military Discount section that links up to all kinds of travel, lawyer, household goods etc.